Monday, July 22, 2013

Roaming Around Town

For the last 2 weeks I become addicted to Seremban FB Groups that I was invited there and gosh...there were plenty of photos that I never seen before.. such a wonderful view of old streets, buildings, cinemas (and more cinemas.. :) ) some of them is from lake gardens that previously known as Seremban Public Garden. Dozen is from KTM known as Seremban Railway Station. Such a nice view. I will upload it here for viewer's pleasure...

With my camera ready, that sunny afternoon is making my way very pleasant to shoot some photos of new landscape and new perspective of that old photo that I've seen before. My first destination is Lake Garden, take a few clicks and straight to Jalan Tuanku Hassan which I edited and compared it to old photo. Next stop is Jalan Dato' Bandar Tunggal which is previously named Birch Road.I snap some photos of Standard Chartered and shoplots along it. It took me some time to call it a day.. but it really worth it.



















2 comments:

  1. Hi, i have share your blog to my FB page https://www.facebook.com/OldSeremban?ref=hl where i try to collect old pictures of Seremban

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touching's memories. Although that time i haven't born. My hometown Seremban.

    ReplyDelete